Experience our lifestyle.
The newly remodeled Grande Clubhouse makes The Preserve feel more like an all-inclusive resort with so many attractions designed to make life more enjoyable.
– Comfortable lobbies, lounges and common areas
– All day dining
– Billiards and game room
– Full media library
– Arts and crafts studio
– Computer center with Internet access
– Community Center for social gatherings, events and activities
– Heated outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool spa
– Complimentary laundry facilities
– Outdoor gardening areas and walking paths
– Beautifully landscaped grounds
– Senior-friendly fitness center
– Putting green
Be close to practically everything.
Whether you want to get out and about to enjoy the things you love or you want the convenience of visiting loved ones at The Preserve, you’ll find this community so convenient and inviting.
– Beautiful building on 13 acres near five picturesque golf courses and eight miles of South Florida beaches
– Conveniently located between I-95 and Florida’s Turnpike
– Near shopping, cultural and entertainment centers
– Off-street parking for residents and guests
Welcome to carefree, maintenance-free living.
Say goodbye to housework and maintenance with The Preserve. Our associates take care of all the chores. Activity planning and transportation are also provided. Healthy living services are available if and when they’re ever needed.
– Apartment maintenance
– Weekly housekeeping
– Laundry and linen service
– Beauty and barber services
– Full calendar of fun social, cultural, educational and recreational activities
– Scheduled and private transportation
– Registered nurse on staff
– Access to certified nursing assistants 24 hours a day
– Wireless emergency-call pendant
– On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies